Integrative Bodybuilding
Adductors - Printable Version

+- Integrative Bodybuilding (http://drscottstevenson.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Fortitude Training - The Forum (http://drscottstevenson.com/forum/forum-53.html)
+--- Forum: Fortitude Training™ - Program Info, Basics, Testimonals (http://drscottstevenson.com/forum/forum-54.html)
+--- Thread: Adductors (/thread-1331.html)

Adductors - 3771 - 08-05-2019

Hey! Anyone know how to train adductors without a machine? And in case not, can i skip the adductors?

RE: Adductors - Scott Stevenson - 08-05-2019

(08-05-2019, 02:24 AM)3771 Wrote: Hey! Anyone know how to train adductors without a machine? And in case not, can i skip the adductors?

Of course you can skip them! Easiest option and all things are your call, ultimately. Smile

-S

Adductors - 3771 - 08-06-2019

(08-05-2019, 11:34 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Of course you can skip them! Easiest option and all things are your call, ultimately. Smile

-S

Thx and where do i fit Dips? Do i use them as tricep on MRs och as chest/triceps anywhere i want?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

RE: Adductors - Scott Stevenson - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 04:38 AM)3771 Wrote: Thx and where do i fit Dips? Do i use them as tricep on MRs och as chest/triceps anywhere i want?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

All things are up to you.

If you consider them a triceps exercise, then you fit them with triceps.

If you consider them chest exercise, you fit them with chest.

-S

Adductors - 3771 - 08-09-2019

(08-06-2019, 06:10 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: All things are up to you.

If you consider them a triceps exercise, then you fit them with triceps.

If you consider them chest exercise, you fit them with chest.

-S

Hey, one more thing coach! Can i do the program EoD? Day1/rest/day2/rest/day3/rest/day4/rest/day1 and so on?

Adductors - 3771 - 08-10-2019

And is the zig-zag part something i have to do in the program? I really doesnt like that part unfortunally :/

RE: Adductors - Scott Stevenson - 08-10-2019

You're asking my permission here, it seems and I'll probably never tell you what you should or shouldn't do, unless it invovlves hurting yourself or another.

Seems you're trying to just make the program easier or simply more to your liking, vs, understanding why Ive put things in place. My experience is that in cases like yours, it's best just just let you give it a go how you like and if / when you want to know why's and how to optimize, then it makes more sense to proffer ideas and opinions. Smile

-S

Adductors - 3771 - 08-10-2019

(08-10-2019, 01:47 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: 3771,

You're asking my permission here, it seems and I'll probably never tell you what you should or shouldn't do, unless it invovlves hurting yourself or another.

Seems you're trying to just make the program easier or simply more to your liking, vs, understanding why Ive put things in place. My experience is that in cases like yours, it's best just just let you give it a go how you like and if / when you want to know why's and how to optimize, then it makes more sense to proffer ideas and opinions. Smile

-S

I see.. but whats the important part of zigg-zagg? Instead of doing 4 sets of bench i would have zig-zag with Flyes etc in between ( 2sets of each exercise) doesnt make sense to me but if you can clearify why, then im all for it. Maybe im just dumb Smile

I see it this way, rather do 4 sets of compunds than 2 of compunds and 2 ISO??

Thx for your patience, english is not my main language so sometimes i have problems understanding the diffrent words put in sentences Wink