Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Fortitude Training Camp - Jan 2016 in Tampa
(07-12-2016, 10:30 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Yes, we're having one at the end of the month in Miami July 31, and then another one in Maryland (Columbia) (Pending but 90% sure).

I'll post a link to the Miami event one in a separate thread. (Sorry - had slipped my mind. There are still spots!)

-Scott

Oh kk. Can't make the end of the month have to save up funds. When is the one in Maryland?
(07-13-2016, 01:46 PM)ajainwa Wrote: Oh kk. Can't make the end of the month have to save up funds. When is the one in Maryland?

It's pending - date is not certain yet.

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Scott,

Any training camps on tap for 2017?
(12-21-2016, 12:04 PM)Muscle175 Wrote: Scott,

Any training camps on tap for 2017?

Good question!

I've been trying to get on together in Hawaii, but the long distance is proving an issue (long story) and there are some other thing I'm up to.

I am considering just winging one here in Tampa, maybe in February (depending on another trip I have to leave dates open for).

Are you interested in one in Tampa?...

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
I was hoping for the one in MD as I am in the D.C. area. Tampa would be tough to pull off.
(12-22-2016, 06:54 AM)Muscle175 Wrote: I was hoping for the one in MD as I am in the D.C. area. Tampa would be tough to pull off.

Bummer. There was one under way not long ago, but fell through. (Person organizing it was let go actually.)

-S
-Scott

I'm gonna have to make it to one of these someday. Have you had anyone interested in any in Kansas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-23-2016, 06:55 AM)phoebeusfenix Wrote: I'm gonna have to make it to one of these someday. Have you had anyone interested in any in Kansas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd go any place, really, as long as it made sense financially. In doing just a few of these, I know now it needs to come from an interested party (usualy a gym owner), who can round up / gather interest.

The basic idea is simply:
Two kinds of attendees:
1.) Full time campers: Lecture and in the gym instruction
2.) Lecture only. Just the lecture part

Everyone gets the Virgin Voyage Daily Trainer as part of the camp (and the book, too, of course).

I cover flight arrangements and the local person puts me up with place to sleep (could be a cot in the gym - whatever is fine with me).

I receive full price paid for the Full Campers (12 max, ~$300 depending on whether I can bring T-shirts, bags, etc. with me, e.g., if in FLorida) The host / gym owner can fill an auditorium and charge what he / she likes for the Lecture only tix. (He / she could could bring in 100 people at $30 a head or just do 10 people at $200 / person. That's where the host can make this worth it.)

-------------

-S
-Scott