Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FT Questions....
(07-16-2014, 09:15 AM)DOWORK Wrote: Scott,

On page 85 (choosing between basic vs. turbo) you mentioned bringing up a muscle group. Sort of creating a hybrid between basic and turbo.

If one is doing basic version could they simply do a MR for shoulders (weak body part) on day 3 and reduce the MR on day 4 to keep total volume the same?

Yep!

(07-16-2014, 12:50 PM)grammo13 Wrote: When one set of back is listed, do we choose one exercise for width or thickness or do one of each?

What Day, Version, Tier and Set Type?...

There is a "1" for Chest / Back Pump sets (1 Pump set each for Chest and Back ), Day 1, in which case you'd chose either width or thickness or perhaps a high row or something like a mountain dog Stretchers exercise or some other hybrid.

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi,

I just purchased your book and did a quick read of the program. Very well done sir! I've been doing DC training for about 8 months now and I will give this one a spin after my current DC blast.

As far as recommended exercises for each body part..would it be possible to get a sample list of what you recommend for each?

Also if you pick for example incline Smith machine BB for chest...would you do that exercise again during your blast or do you keep using a different chest exercise every session? I'm trying to figure out how to track progress.

Thanks!

JF
Hi guys and Scott

I know people might laugh at me here I'm reading the book and totally over rawed by it all and a little worried about exercise selection. This is the first time I've gone into a method in this much detail. Due to normally some one has written the program's or I've just followed the basic muscle mag type.

Could I ask some one to email me an example with free weights of exercise selection for teir 1 and teir 2 also an alternative to follow.

Besides that it's amazing the amount of knowledge compared to anything I have read before.

My email is colindeakin85@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers guys.
Question: Hypothetical
Incline Barbell Press is my chest Loading exercise for week 1.
During a 6 wk blast I would only hit those twice? Week 1 and week 4?
Thanks
Hey guys - on my phone traveling,bit will try to answer.

You rotate through 3 sets of loading exercises, so you only hit the every 3 weeks, and maybe only twice (if that) during a blast. But, you stick with those for the next blast, until you no longer progress.

Exercise selection is noted I the sections on how to do each Set Typr. Check the hyper index at the end of the book to get to those descriptions easily.

More later when I'm on a real computer. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(07-17-2014, 07:03 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Hey guys - on my phone traveling,bit will try to answer.

You rotate through 3 sets of loading exercises, so you only hit the every 3 weeks, and maybe only twice (if that) during a blast. But, you stick with those for the next blast, until you no longer progress.

Exercise selection is noted I the sections on how to do each Set Typr. Check the hyper index at the end of the book to get to those descriptions easily.

More later when I'm on a real computer. Smile

-S

Keep that stress low Scott, don't want no cortisol creeping on ya...

Good luck!!! This year is yours!
Thanks, Scott!

Are printable versions of the training logs available?
(07-17-2014, 08:24 AM)dice77 Wrote: Thanks, Scott!

Are printable versions of the training logs available?

Dice,

http://www.e-junkie.com/FortitudeTraining

There's a link to download training logs for free

-D
(07-17-2014, 08:49 AM)DOWORK Wrote: Dice,

http://www.e-junkie.com/FortitudeTraining

There's a link to download training logs for free

-D
thanks! I thought I saw that somewhere. Ordered the ebook but downloaded to my tablet which is not connected to the printer...technology...LOL
(07-17-2014, 08:54 AM)dice77 Wrote: thanks! I thought I saw that somewhere. Ordered the ebook but downloaded to my tablet which is not connected to the printer...technology...LOL

No problemo!