Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FT Questions....
Scott,

When using the metabolic flexibility version, would the carb sources in the last few meals at night be similar to the training day pow meals (i.e. still eating a meal of whey with kids cereal on off days?)
(07-17-2014, 09:18 AM)Presence Wrote: Scott,

When using the metabolic flexibility version, would the carb sources in the last few meals at night be similar to the training day pow meals (i.e. still eating a meal of whey with kids cereal on off days?)

I would suggesting going with less processed carb sources instead of the high GI, rapidly absorbed post-WO choices.

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(07-17-2014, 12:20 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: I would suggesting going with less processed carb sources instead of the high GI, rapidly absorbed post-WO choices.

-S
Thanks! That is what I figured, but the example used granola (relatively high GI I thought) and Kefur (absolutely no idea, had to Google it).

I gotta say, it's pretty shitty of you to produce a manual with such great detail and then be incredibly responsive to people's questions shortly after releasing it. How dare you!
This is really good stuff. I'm going to do a "walk through" of Tier 1 Day 3 Muscle Rounds tomorrow to get a feel.for it. One of the cool things is the flexibility of the program. Hell, I think I could do a month of Tier 1 of all the same exercises and find it challenging to beat the log book every time. Yet I am layering in new exercises, adding more volume, changing order, etc. Really excited to get started.
(07-17-2014, 03:38 PM)dice77 Wrote: This is really good stuff. I'm going to do a "walk through" of Tier 1 Day 3 Muscle Rounds tomorrow to get a feel.for it. One of the cool things is the flexibility of the program. Hell, I think I could do a month of Tier 1 of all the same exercises and find it challenging to beat the log book every time. Yet I am layering in new exercises, adding more volume, changing order, etc. Really excited to get started.

You got the right idea, dice. Keep it fun (Fortitudinally speaking... LOL).

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Did Tier 1 Day 3 today...seems like this program will be making me work harder by working smarter. Smile
Can't wait to give upper body muscle rounds a trial run tomorrow!
Muscle rounds are (sort of) a volumized version of DC rest pause sets. Made me feel young again....sort of. Wink
(07-17-2014, 12:34 PM)Presence Wrote: Thanks! That is what I figured, but the example used granola (relatively high GI I thought) and Kefur (absolutely no idea, had to Google it).

I gotta say, it's pretty shitty of you to produce a manual with such great detail and then be incredibly responsive to people's questions shortly after releasing it. How dare you!

I know it! I try to mess things up when I can... Smile

(07-18-2014, 09:07 AM)dice77 Wrote: Did Tier 1 Day 3 today...seems like this program will be making me work harder by working smarter. Smile
Can't wait to give upper body muscle rounds a trial run tomorrow!
Muscle rounds are (sort of) a volumized version of DC rest pause sets. Made me feel young again....sort of. Wink

"Volumized RP set" is a way to understand the MR's for sure. (Cluster sets are pretty cool, IMO.)

-S
-Scott

Hey All

A quick question regarding Occlusion training - I have recently purchased some knee wraps to use when doing Occlusion Training, is this correct? I couldn't really find much online as to what to use.

Also, is Occlusion recommended to by used just on pump days every 3-4 weeks?

Thanks Smile
'You're not what you eat, your what you eat eats!'

http://instagram.com/thelivingleancoach
(07-20-2014, 06:21 PM)samuelbreezey Wrote: Hey All

A quick question regarding Occlusion training - I have recently purchased some knee wraps to use when doing Occlusion Training, is this correct? I couldn't really find much online as to what to use.

Also, is Occlusion recommended to by used just on pump days every 3-4 weeks?

Thanks Smile

Sam,

See the bottom of p. 34 in the book.

-S
-Scott

Hey Scott-

Great site! Lots of good stuff here.

Do you feel that either the loading/pump days or muscle rounds days places more of a recovery demand on the body, such that having 2 days off after would be more beneficial? Being a veteran of Titan Training, placing the muscle round days on Thursday/Friday was intentional so that you would have 2 full days of no training in a row on the weekends, to help with recovery from the demands of how much volume was performed. However, in Fortitude Training, volume is moderated when compared to Titan on muscle round days. Therefore, can you see any issue with performing Day 3 and Day 4 of FT, on Monday and Tuesday, and then Day 1 and Day 2 on Thursday and Friday? At my gym, Mondays and Tuesdays are SUBSTANTIALLY more crowded than Thursday and Friday. The likelihood of a machine or exercise that I need to get on for Zig Zagging being snagged in between sets is much more likely on Mon/Tues, as well as being able to vary the exercises performed when doing pump sets. I know you touched on certain configurations in the book, but do you feel it is the MOST optimal to leave it as outlined?