Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FT Questions....
(09-26-2014, 06:58 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: You got it! Great questions and insight, too. Smile

(Again, no meaning to single you out for the "thoughts?" question. I know you're good for it, though - anyone who uses "Hell Hound" for s screen name ... Smile )

-S

Lol, no worries at all Smile Hell Hounds have think skin.
I've got an important question after carefully reading the previous posts.

Scott, I lift weights.. Thoughts?
(09-27-2014, 05:00 AM)liftweights Wrote: I've got an important question after carefully reading the previous posts.

Scott, I lift weights.. Thoughts?

This should be reflected in your user id...

Well done!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Having trouble understanding how to incorporate the zig zag protacall
could use some help with this part of the program. Thanks
(09-23-2014, 04:28 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: No difference in how you'd do that:

---Isolation sets can each be taken to failure (individual choice and depending on exercise.) E.g., using a somersault squat for quad isolation, I'd be wary of hitting failure (you can get trapped), but for a knee extension, failure is less CNS taxing and safe.

---Compound sets - only the last one (safely).

(09-28-2014, 10:29 AM)tj124 Wrote: Having trouble understanding how to incorporate the zig zag protacall

What tier are you doing?
(09-28-2014, 10:29 AM)tj124 Wrote: Having trouble understanding how to incorporate the zig zag protacall

Check out page 89 onward in the book. Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi to everyone ! I tried to buy the e book but I give the Wrong e mail so I can't track The book and I didn't receive the mail back what can I do? I'm sorry for my English but I'm from Italy
(09-30-2014, 06:11 AM)london Wrote: Hi to everyone ! I tried to buy the e book but I give the Wrong e mail so I can't track The book and I didn't receive the mail back what can I do? I'm sorry for my English but I'm from Italy

Mi Scusi for my Italian - I'm American. Wink

Send me a PM with your name (in Italian or English) and I'll see what we can do. Smile

-S
-Scott

LOL NICE ONE !! what is PM ? that is my mail <ERASED BY SCOTT> and my user name is on your web site is London 77 the wrong mail that I given is <ALSO ERASED BY SCOTT> I hope this help
(09-30-2014, 08:25 AM)london Wrote: LOL NICE ONE !! what is PM ? that is my mail <ERASED BY SCOTT> and my user name is on your web site is London 77 the wrong mail that I given is <ALSO ERASED BY SCOTT> I hope this help

PM - Private message.

Sending you a PM.

-S
-Scott