Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FT Questions....

Still you have not answered the question
! How do I use zig zag sets????
(09-28-2014, 10:29 AM)tj124 Wrote: Having trouble understanding how to incorporate the zig zag protacall
could use some help with this part of the program. Thanks

(09-28-2014, 02:21 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Check out page 89 onward in the book. Smile

-S

(09-30-2014, 10:45 AM)tj124 Wrote: Still you have not answered the question
! How do I use zig zag sets????

Au Contraire. See above.

(You'll find your answer on on page 89 onward in the e-book.)

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

I will check it out.
(09-30-2014, 11:23 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Au Contraire. See above.

(You'll find your answer on on page 89 onward in the e-book.)

-S

Page 89 shows a chest workout and then a back workout on 90. It does not tell me how to use this zig zag system. Tier lll trtaining log reads day 2 Back 4 sets, chest 4 sets delts 4 sets. So again I ask how do you use the zig zag sets on this page of the training log that I have.
Why is it so hard to give a clear answer!!!!

(10-01-2014, 09:46 AM)tj124 Wrote: I will check it out.

(10-01-2014, 09:54 AM)tj124 Wrote: Page 89 shows a chest workout and then a back workout on 90. It does not tell me how to use this zig zag system. Tier lll trtaining log reads day 2 Back 4 sets, chest 4 sets delts 4 sets. So again I ask how do you use the zig zag sets on this page of the training log that I have.

TJ,

Those are examples of zig-zagging.

Page 88 gives you a verbal description of zig-zagging in the description of How to Do Loading sets.

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(10-01-2014, 09:54 AM)tj124 Wrote: Page 89 shows a chest workout and then a back workout on 90. It does not tell me how to use this zig zag system. Tier lll trtaining log reads day 2 Back 4 sets, chest 4 sets delts 4 sets. So again I ask how do you use the zig zag sets on this page of the training log that I have.
TJ, do you realize how incredibly disrespectful your post comes across? It basically reads..... "Show me the answer. You told me where to find it, but I still don't understand. What is wrong with you, why are you having such a hard time finding the exact verbiage I need to make sense of it?"

You have a PHD in BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! Is it so hard to give an explanation on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!
GFY
(10-01-2014, 11:00 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: TJ,

Those are examples of zig-zagging.

Page 88 gives you a verbal description of zig-zagging in the description of How to Do Loading sets.

-S

(10-02-2014, 11:20 AM)tj124 Wrote: You have a PHD in BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! Is it so hard to give an explanation on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!
GFY
How did a troll find its way over here? I thought having to spell the word "Integrative" would have kept them on the other side of the gate!
(10-02-2014, 11:20 AM)tj124 Wrote: You have a PHD in BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! Is it so hard to give an explanation on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!
GFY

TJ,

You, of course, are not anonymous here. I realize in doing a little digging that we've corresponded before in email and you were pretty confused (an similarly abrasive initially), in part b/c you're admittedly not a computer person.

I was actually about to go refund your book purchase, but I already did that, so, barring giving you another $20 to bless me with mandates like "go fuck yourself," that route of helping you out is exhausted.

So, for TJ and any others who might be reading along and similarly don't have the technological or other wherewithal to refer to a page number, read it, and follow up with a coherent question, here's the description on Loading Set Exercise Selection Zig-Zagging (found on page 88):

Quote:Exercise Selection (ZIG-ZAGGING): Use Primary Compound Free weight exercises (Barbells, dumbbells and plate-loaded machines) or your specifc preferences for you “go to” mass building exercises. Alternate Sets of Compound Exercises with Isolation Exercises (free weights when possible) for the same muscle group. I call this back n' forth alternation between compound, multi-joint exercises and isolation (mainly single joint) exercises “zig-zagging.

So, normally, outright insults, especially the delicate "GFY" would dictate an immediate and prompt banning, I'd instead like ask if TJ now has what he needs. (TJ?...)

-Scott
-Scott

You've got way more patience than me Scott!