EliteFTS Programs that Work - A great Buy for A Great Cause
This year, the team has produced three ebooks:
"How I trained for..." The page cannot be found

Programs That Work Volume 1: The page cannot be found
(283 pages of training programs)

Programs That Work Volume 2: The page cannot be found
(204 pages of training programs)

And you can pick up all three books here: The page cannot be found

All revenue (every cent) from these eBooks go to Make-A-Wish® Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana, Central Ohio Region. Your purchase (and any added donation) goes to help bring hope to children diagnosed with a life-threatening condition. Thank you for taking a part in changing the life of some of these children.

http://vimeo.com/114133737

-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
This is for a great cause and I can say that the value of the information is much greater than the price. I have purchased past years and will pick up these tonight. For those of you interested in John Meadows, he has included one of his 6 or 12 week programs the past three years. That alone is a $400 value. All of the money goes to make a wish.
Completely perfect investment ...
I wanted to bump this one last time as there are only a few days left to order.
(12-25-2014, 05:14 AM)Muscle175 Wrote: I wanted to bump this one last time as there are only a few days left to order.

Bumping again!

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Only a couple of days left to get in on this. Even if you don't want the entire package, the 6 week John Meadows program in 4.1 is gold. I may use this to mix it up after 3 or 4 more cycles of fortitude.
(12-30-2014, 10:23 AM)Muscle175 Wrote: Only a couple of days left to get in on this. Even if you don't want the entire package, the 6 week John Meadows program in 4.1 is gold. I may use this to mix it up after 3 or 4 more cycles of fortitude.

VERY GOOD IDEA!!!

-S
-Scott

For anyone holding out on this for the last moment. They just went on sale for $15 each. Jump on it now!
BUmp!

-S
-Scott

Hi Scott, could you please inform us about your new e-book with mountain dog? What's the different than FT please? Thank you