Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attn! First UK Fortitude Training Camp - May 14, 2016 - Grimsby
OK, we're off n' running with Fortitude Training Camps. All Details in the attached Flyer.

Matt Tofton at Complete Physique Gym took the ball and ran with it. He's really the contact guy for all of this. (I'm just here to entertain.)

[ Contact - 07837 233 816; 302 Moved ]

Even though this is the weekend of BodyPower UK, we decided to set it up so folks could do both. (I think most find that one day of the BP expo is PLENTY!)

Jordan Peters and Corinne Ingman will be helping out with the Camp, too, and we'll travel over the BodyPower (Birmingham, if you didn't know) on Sunday (15th). (Jordan's helped arrange a little gig over at Body Power for me. I think it involves American flag posing trunks, but I'm not sure... Wink )

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Scott Stevenson for this post:
  • Steedee
So looking forward to this.

Booked my place yesterday. Then hitting BP with a friend on the sunday.

Great weekend me thinks winkie
(03-24-2016, 10:26 PM)Steedee Wrote: So looking forward to this.

Booked my place yesterday. Then hitting BP with a friend on the sunday.

Great weekend me thinks winkie

Yeah, it should be good!

It was a toss-up with having it that weekend - as some folks are wanting to do both days at BodyPower.

This makes for a good trip for me to be able to hit both the camp and BP, and it makes the next camp more tantalizing for those who had to do BP. Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(03-24-2016, 11:39 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Yeah, it should be good!

It was a toss-up with having it that weekend - as some folks are wanting to do both days at BodyPower.

This makes for a good trip for me to be able to hit both the camp and BP, and it makes the next camp more tantalizing for those who had to do BP. Smile

-S

As per whats been already said, 1 day at BP is enough.
Its a good day out but I personally wouldnt want to maoe a weekend of it.

How long are you over for Scott?

(03-25-2016, 03:38 AM)Steedee Wrote: As per whats been already said, 1 day at BP is enough.
Its a good day out but I personally wouldnt want to maoe a weekend of it.

How long are you over for Scott?

I think some folks who would want to go to the Camp are actually working the Expo, so they have not choice.

This is just a short one, so I'm back home on Monday. (We'll see - that may be a bit too hectic for a future trip, but I wanted to make it a short event as there may be several of them happening. Smile )

-S
-Scott