Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attn! UK folks! I'll be at BodyPower Expo 2014 (May 15)
For the UK FOLKS:

DR. SCOTT STEVENSON CONFIRMS FOR BODYPOWER UK 2016

302 Found

Providing world class educational content is a fundamental part of the BodyPower experience, Europe’s largest consumer fitness expo delivers some of the finest educators on the planet in a packed three-day programme that would suit fitness professionals and those interested in the science behind performance.

One of the significant criteria when putting together the programme in The Academy, the hub of education at BodyPower, is selecting speakers that not only talk the talk, but also walk the walk. Dr. Stevenson is a prime example of a motivational keynote who has over thirty years’ experience in the gym and two decades of experience in personal training and coaching online. He is also the author of the bodybuilding training system e-book ‘Fortitude Training’ and the former training partner and long-time advisor to IFBB Pro David Henry.

As well as a PhD from University of Georgia, ACSM and NSCA-certified, Dr. Stevenson is a licensed acupuncturist (State of Florida) and competitive bodybuilder (four overall titles, including the 2009 NPC Mr. Arizona, and three top 5 national level showings). Part of John Meadows’ Mountain Dog Diet team, Stevenson co-authored John’s book ‘The Brutality of Mountain Dog Training’ and is a founding member / supermoderator at IntenseMuscle.com.

Few in the industry can attest to a CV that includes being a former college professor (Cal Poly Pomona), academic dean and instructor (ASAOM), columnist for EliteFTS™, and adjunct professor at the University of Tampa.

Dr. Stevenson has also published in the peer-reviewed scientific literature and his bodybuilding articles have appeared in Musclemag and Flex magazine. Those looking for tips to improve performance or to simply enjoy listening to a successful coach talking about his methods, The Academy is certainly the place to be.

To see Dr. Scott Stevenson and other leading educators, tickets to BodyPower are available at 302 Found and all ticket holders can get access to The Academy.

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Scott Stevenson for this post:
  • righty, Steedee
So Saturday im attending the Seminar and Sunday will be at BP. So will catch what you have to offer there too. Win win Big Grin
(04-26-2016, 05:40 AM)Steedee Wrote: So Saturday im attending the Seminar and Sunday will be at BP. So will catch what you have to offer there too. Win win Big Grin

Sweet! I've got a talk at BP, a practical session (no sure what we'll be doing exactly) and then the roundtable, which I'm looking most forward to. Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi Scott,

Will you be at BodyPower on the Saturday or the Sunday
(04-26-2016, 10:40 PM)scousedave Wrote: Hi Scott,

Will you be at BodyPower on the Saturday or the Sunday

Dave,

Just the Sunday. Smile

-S
-Scott