Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Hi Scott, Hi everybody,

Just bought the FT book last week, after had listening to all Scott's interventions on every podcasts about it.

I've been training for 8 years now, and constantly looking for advanced training methodologies.

See you on the boards guys. Peace

PS : please excuse my english, this is not my mothertongue
(08-27-2015, 09:14 AM)marcheoucreve Wrote: Hi Scott, Hi everybody,

Just bought the FT book last week, after had listening to all Scott's interventions on every podcasts about it.

I've been training for 8 years now, and constantly looking for advanced training methodologies.

See you on the boards guys. Peace

PS : please excuse my english, this is not my mothertongue

Welcome and thanks for buying the Le Book! Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hello everyone,
Been a member here for a while but for whatever reason just now saying whats up!Smile
I haven't done FT yet but plan on getting rolling with Scotts new programme soon!Started training in 87,damn I am old!(41)I have done BFT,DC,Mountaindog and powerlifting..love all those methods!
I hope to get involved here and learn as much as I can.Smile
Hi Everybody,

All roads lead to Rome and I kind of think the same thing applies to my training leading me to here. Got seriously into training in my early 20s and first started competing at 25. Dialed myself in for my first show myself and came down from my off season weight of 224 to 168. Suffice to say when I thought I was 15% BF I was probably more like 25% and ended up taking off huge chunks of muscle to get ripped (first pic). Jumping forward a few years I found DC training which led me IM where I followed Scott really closely after seeing the fantastic shape he got himself and his clients into plus I really enjoyed his writing style and willingness to share information and his analysis (had a few other shows in between - second pic). Suffice to say when I found out he was working on his own program I waited with baited breath till it was released. Jump forward to this year and after nearly a solid year of FT I took second place in the intermediate under 80kg class and then 4 weeks later took first place in the under 90kg class at two regional shows here in the UK (third pic).

[Image: 10400492_17725251651_9521_n_zpsspyuctnq.jpg]

[Image: 23578_405238039433_104897_n_zpswqxu9afu.jpg]

[Image: 11225412_10153395301999434_6644788550727...bdrtzj.jpg]
(09-10-2015, 10:17 PM)scousedave Wrote: Hi Everybody,

All roads lead to Rome and I kind of think the same thing applies to my training leading me to here. Got seriously into training in my early 20s and first started competing at 25. Dialed myself in for my first show myself and came down from my off season weight of 224 to 168. Suffice to say when I thought I was 15% BF I was probably more like 25% and ended up taking off huge chunks of muscle to get ripped (first pic). Jumping forward a few years I found DC training which led me IM where I followed Scott really closely after seeing the fantastic shape he got himself and his clients into plus I really enjoyed his writing style and willingness to share information and his analysis (had a few other shows in between - second pic). Suffice to say when I found out he was working on his own program I waited with baited breath till it was released. Jump forward to this year and after nearly a solid year of FT I took second place in the intermediate under 80kg class and then 4 weeks later took first place in the under 90kg class at two regional shows here in the UK (third pic).

[Image: 10400492_17725251651_9521_n_zpsspyuctnq.jpg]

[Image: 23578_405238039433_104897_n_zpswqxu9afu.jpg]

[Image: 11225412_10153395301999434_6644788550727...bdrtzj.jpg]

WELCOME!!!

You look BAD ASS in that 2nd pic, man, especially.

Can you give a short synopsis of what brought you up a weight class in the four weeks between those last two show?... (You certainly didn't sacrifice conditioning, it doesn't look like.)

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hello Scott!

I purchased the ebook after seeing some positive discussion about it on Skip's board. I've played around with training the same bodypart multiple times in a week and had good results with that, so I'm curious to see your approach. Looking forward to learning a lot and seeing what works for me!
(09-11-2015, 12:19 AM)RyanM Wrote: Hello Scott!

I purchased the ebook after seeing some positive discussion about it on Skip's board. I've played around with training the same bodypart multiple times in a week and had good results with that, so I'm curious to see your approach. Looking forward to learning a lot and seeing what works for me!

Ryan,

Sounds good, man. I'd just suggest starting with Tier I Basic and adjusting from there. Smile

ENJOY!!!

-S
-Scott

(09-10-2015, 10:56 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: WELCOME!!!

You look BAD ASS in that 2nd pic, man, especially.

Can you give a short synopsis of what brought you up a weight class in the four weeks between those last two show?... (You certainly didn't sacrifice conditioning, it doesn't look like.)

-S

Thanks Scott,

I think the thing with the second pic is that the lighting is doing me a whole heep of favors. I weighed in at 82kg (180) there but realistically had another 6-8lbs to come off.

The year before I competed as a classic (I see the NPC has just introduced it for you guys with higher weight limits than what we have in Europe with fewer poses) at 77kg on show day and killed myself getting down there and probably lost 4-5 lb of muscle. I could have been a max of 78kg and a week out I weighed in at 80 so when I manipulated my water etc I'd dropped about 6 lbs (thanks to your guide on the Mountain Dog site).

I knew this year I could make the top of the inters under 80kg if I pushed it and came in at the top of the weight class, which I did just (had to get off the scale once and use the bathroom). However, again, I dropped a bit of muscle to make it - if this happens I lose it from my legs hence them being a bit of a weak point. So post show I had a cheat meal and then another the morning after and then went straight back to my contest diet with the introduction of an additional 75-100g per day of carbs (up to 250g per day Vs 150g). Effectively between shows I regained the tissue that I'd lost and then to top it off I had a MUCH more aggressive carb load compared to the first show (1750g Vs 1000g in 36 hours). Weighed in at 83kg (3kg nearly 7lb diff.) at the second show however condition wasn't as good as the first.
(09-12-2015, 01:15 AM)scousedave Wrote: Thanks Scott,

I think the thing with the second pic is that the lighting is doing me a whole heep of favors. I weighed in at 82kg (180) there but realistically had another 6-8lbs to come off.

The year before I competed as a classic (I see the NPC has just introduced it for you guys with higher weight limits than what we have in Europe with fewer poses) at 77kg on show day and killed myself getting down there and probably lost 4-5 lb of muscle. I could have been a max of 78kg and a week out I weighed in at 80 so when I manipulated my water etc I'd dropped about 6 lbs (thanks to your guide on the Mountain Dog site).

I knew this year I could make the top of the inters under 80kg if I pushed it and came in at the top of the weight class, which I did just (had to get off the scale once and use the bathroom). However, again, I dropped a bit of muscle to make it - if this happens I lose it from my legs hence them being a bit of a weak point. So post show I had a cheat meal and then another the morning after and then went straight back to my contest diet with the introduction of an additional 75-100g per day of carbs (up to 250g per day Vs 150g). Effectively between shows I regained the tissue that I'd lost and then to top it off I had a MUCH more aggressive carb load compared to the first show (1750g Vs 1000g in 36 hours). Weighed in at 83kg (3kg nearly 7lb diff.) at the second show however condition wasn't as good as the first.

Well, that lighting must be dramatically different (plus pic quality, etc.). Overall, it does sounds it was a better look for you. Nice job, man. Smile

(Glad the peak week strategy worked, too!)

-Scott
-Scott

What's up everyone!

Just finished reading FT and love the whole concept. The details along with the program's versatility are terrific.

Over the past 9 months or so I've been investigating new methods to increase frequency in my training while controlling CNS health. I love bodybuilding but I love power lifting and just moving a ton of weight too so I've been doing routines with upper and lower body heavy days split along with hypertrophy days 3 other days of the week.

I can't say I've ever done anything like FT so I'm looking forward to giving it its first run through in a few weeks.

Very nice job Scott.

Give me a heads up if you ever stop by Chicago and are looking to train.