Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(10-16-2016, 08:43 PM)Nuts Wrote: Hey guys,

New here, and from the UK, purchased FT about 2 months ago, prior to FT I was running my own combination of DC and high frequency training so jumped straight into FT at Basic tier 3 and loving it. Currently in the middle of 2 week cruise following a 6 week blast. The hardest thing about the cruise I am finding is dropping the volume and frequency, it's a mind thing I think.

I like the flexibility of FT regarding exercise selection so instead of being disappointed on arriving at the gym because the squat rack is being used I have a selection of 3 or so in my head to chose from and or change the order etc.

Increased calories by 1000/day , macro timings were pretty much similar to the FT guide anyway just not as many carbs.

Currently sitting at 205lbs / 14%BF

Looking forward to learning some more Wink

Edit: forgot to add I am 48 years young and desperately defying age!

Good stuff (all of it)!!!

I'll be interested to see the strength gains at the start of this next blast. Smile Smile Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 10-17-2016, 09:39 AM