Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(10-20-2016, 04:34 AM)EMPIREMIND Wrote: Just purchased the e book. Was going to delve into a dc training program for the first time, but have always done a mix of power building and volume training. Fortitude seems right up my alley. Plus ive been reading articles by Scott and listening to all the podcasts and PED radio. Love the content. And have to support those who provide our community with the best information. I cant wait to bite into fortitude training!

(11-01-2016, 10:54 PM)Nate207 Wrote: I'm just finishing my first week of FT and I really enjoy it so far. I was really big into DC in 2005-2008...got away from the sport for a number of years and am finding myself eager to pick up where I left off. Thanks for all the content you put out, I'm excited to learn, improve and grow.

Thanks for posting, Gentlemen! WELCOME and may the ass-kicking begin!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 11-02-2016, 12:20 AM