Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Fortitude Training Camp - Jan 2016 in Tampa
(12-23-2016, 06:55 AM)phoebeusfenix Wrote: I'm gonna have to make it to one of these someday. Have you had anyone interested in any in Kansas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd go any place, really, as long as it made sense financially. In doing just a few of these, I know now it needs to come from an interested party (usualy a gym owner), who can round up / gather interest.

The basic idea is simply:
Two kinds of attendees:
1.) Full time campers: Lecture and in the gym instruction
2.) Lecture only. Just the lecture part

Everyone gets the Virgin Voyage Daily Trainer as part of the camp (and the book, too, of course).

I cover flight arrangements and the local person puts me up with place to sleep (could be a cot in the gym - whatever is fine with me).

I receive full price paid for the Full Campers (12 max, ~$300 depending on whether I can bring T-shirts, bags, etc. with me, e.g., if in FLorida) The host / gym owner can fill an auditorium and charge what he / she likes for the Lecture only tix. (He / she could could bring in 100 people at $30 a head or just do 10 people at $200 / person. That's where the host can make this worth it.)

-------------

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Fortitude Training Camp - Jan 2016 in Tampa - by Scott Stevenson - 12-24-2016, 12:45 AM