Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(03-29-2017, 12:55 AM)Dream Weaver Wrote: Hi everyone,

Just starting out Fortitude training and just one week in at the moment. Being new to the forum and new to the training this might be already a thread or actually in the book and I might of missed it (There's a lot of info to remember!). If someone would like to direct me to a page or thread I would greatly appreciate the help!

I am wondering if there are suggested exercise selections for each category of lifts to rotate for the 3 weeks. Maybe what exercises people have found to be the best for the loading exersice for the bodypart. In the past I've always stuck to the main lifts squat, bench, and deads. I understand choosing loading exercises should be a movement where you can really progress and add some good weight to the lift. (I have done some DC in the past) I'm just curious what people are finding best to use for selection in the program.

Thanks

Hey DW,

Page 87 onward describes how to choose exercises for each Set type.

The Training Logs section will give you an idea of what folks are using. Smile

Integrative Bodybuilding

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 03-29-2017, 10:55 PM