Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(04-19-2017, 11:33 AM)Lilpapa Wrote: Hey guys I am new here. I just purchased the book and am trying to get a handle on how to put the program together. I am competing in my last show this weekend an drew would like to give it a try asap. I have placed at a few national level shows and have a pretty good idea what I am doing in the gym and kitchen but am lost with this right now. Lol Any sample weekly workouts on here? I am gonna be reading the book and trying to dissect it. The science behind it seems solid and it is much different than anything I have done!

Welcome aboard! Check out the log section. There are a few FT logs there that should hopefully give you a basic idea on how to run the program. I'll stress that reading the book a few times and thoroughly understanding it will help a lot more. Some of the logs are a little off (or REALLY off) in some ways, or people have made modifications, that maybe you don't need. So I'd use it to help fill in gaps in knowledge, not a replacement for the book. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Altamir - 04-19-2017, 09:10 PM