Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(08-17-2017, 06:15 AM)Tony Montgomery Wrote: Hi, just got on board I am a powerlifter but I use a ton of bodybuilding techniques and training during my offseason. Always trying to learn how to add new muscle and gain strength so I can't wait to read through this forum to pick up some more insight. Working on bringing my total from 2000lbs to 2100lbs so I need all the help I can get!

Welcome, Tony!

I see you know Dr. Pat Jacobs. Not sure if you stay in contact with him, but tell him hello from me, if so. (He might not remember me, but mention that I was a student of Gary Dudley's and that might ring a bell. Smile )

(08-17-2017, 09:06 AM)nick xynias Wrote: Hi Guys! New to the forum here - literally joined last night and wanting to learn as much as I can! Been following and training mountain dog style for a few years now, but loving the high frequency of FT so thought why not join the clan! I'm a pharmacist from Australia, but been an avid bodybuilder for the past 5 years (although only been really pushing my training last 1-2 years) - so much to learn and can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, Nick! Always glad to have mountain dog trainees (and contributors!!!) here. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 08-18-2017, 12:09 AM