Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(08-20-2017, 01:04 PM)nick xynias Wrote: Hahaha I actually meant more about complimentary medicines and vitamins because I specialize in holistic health and naturopathy! And any prescription medications that doctors might suggest some of these awesome trainees start!

Sorry Scott didn't mean to step over any boundaries !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL!!! IT's not what you meant per se, it's how that' typically perceived in the context of a bodybuilding message board.

Sharing of info. is awesome - that's what this is about - but if anyone wants / needs info. about medicine's prescribed by his / her physician, my suggestion is to talk to that doctor a/o his affiliates (nurses, practitioners, pharmacists where the prescription is filled) locally where the service is provided. Otherwise, this could be construed as telemedicine across international borders (worst case scenario) and "continuity of care" can't really be assured in any way. (Another bad scenario would be if someone misreads advice and then needs follow-up info, but the board is down, someones' internet service goes down, etc...)

So, I'm just wary of the context in which one offers medical information (vs. advice). Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 08-21-2017, 12:22 AM