Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(08-25-2017, 12:34 AM)baitslinger Wrote: HI All,

I have been trying to build muscle since I was a teenager in the early 80's. I grew up as a fan of Arnold , Franco, and Lou. I subscribed to Muscle and Fitness and employed the Weider principles!

Fast forward to 2010. I got real serious about training and nutrition. I discovered the wealth of knowledge available on-line. I also discovered "super supplements"

I did a lot of board surfing, but found that most people really don't know what they are talking about.

I found that there a handful of people who DO know what they're talking about. People like Dr Scott, Brad Schoenfeld, Jacob Wilson, John Meadows, Jordan Peters, and Shelby Starnes.

I'm an Electrical Engineer, so I value the scientific perspective, but like in Engineering vs Academia, I equally value the "in-the-trenches" real world experience. These guys I mentioned above - got both covered

These days I'm listening to a lot of Advices Radio Shows like Muscle Minds, Blood Sweat and Gear, and Medical Muscle. I get tons of great tips on how to train, eat, and use the super supplements safely and effectively

Looking forward to learning more, and helping out where I can!

Billy G aka baitslinger

Welcome, Billy!

(And thanks for the kind words!!! Smile Smile Smile )

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 52 yr old follower (not a fan) of Dr Scott - by Scott Stevenson - 09-03-2017, 12:19 AM