Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(04-03-2018, 03:58 AM)Dr. Chris Wrote: Hi Scott,

yes, I know them. They sell own programs and coachings and have a few affiliates. But they are not on a level for competitors. There are a lot of this "influencer" fitness youtubers trying to make a living out of it over here. Seems to be not so easy for most of them.

Yeah, they can be a bit sneaky... Sad

Quote:PITT-Force sets are brutal, but the suggested splits are relatively low volume. First eight to ten reps are Ok, with only 1-4 sec. pause between each rep, after that it becomes harder with longer rest per rep and balancing along failure from rep 12-14 on, but rest should not go above 20 sec.

Yes, I recall now.

Quote:The two boards you mentioned are the most important here. Team Andro was actually the one who led me on the trail to fortitude training. There are a few more like muscle-corps.de but with member numbers well below 10.000.

I need to spend some time perusing those boards again, as I do know FT (and DC) have been mentioned there.)

Quote:I am through with the book now (nice work btw.) and am writing my first cycle. I already can feel the pain, I think for me it will begin at Basic Tier II already. I will start after reaching 8-9 % bodyfat, finishing my diet with PITT-Force as it works and I would not want to change it mid-diet. After that a short taper, increasing calories step by step and I should be ready to go...

Awesome. I have a sense you have good attention to detail AND like to train hard, so you should do quite well. Smile

Quote:Thanks,
Chris

No problemo!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 04-03-2018, 09:53 PM