Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Sumo / Conventional Deadlifts in the Program?
Probably a question that's been asked before, but thought I'd just toss it out there.

If I wanted to add in sumo deadlifts or conventional deadlifts into the program into loading sets, what "area" would they fall into? Would sumo deadlifts be a "thigh" exercise, or a "back thickness" exercise? Same thing for conventional deadlift. These are exercises I love and really seem to respond well to, and seem to be easier on my back than rack pulls, so I was just wondering what category they would fit into best.

Could you also use these exercises for muscle rounds? They don't really need to be reracked like a bench or a squat - you can just set them down on the ground, and I bet they'd be KILLER for a muscle round in terms of intensity.

Thanks in advance, I've been following the FT diet for a while and love it, going to start the training protocol soon and hope to put some serious mass on while doing all the lifts I love!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to urogenitalsubsection for this post:
  • Stewilliams

Messages In This Thread
Sumo / Conventional Deadlifts in the Program? - by urogenitalsubsection - 04-29-2018, 04:03 PM