Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(06-25-2018, 05:01 AM)CoachGCasas Wrote: So, I have already been on here for a few weeks and just now realized I never introduced myself to the forum..... To Dr. Scott I am probably known as the hooked on phonics learner ha! Anyways, my name is Geno Casas I am a 28 year old strength coach who trains lifestyle, bikini, and football clients. Honestly, I got into this because I started training a bikini competitor trying to obtain her pro card, and I got tired of people asking me why I am so small if I train these kinds of clients.... Luckily I was blessed enough to fall upon this book and Forum! Look forward to getting to know everyone better!

Welcome Geno!

(I hope you find some other motivation outside of folks' criticism, but I hear what you're saying. I guess you could also respond by telling them you were once a Bikini competitor and see what they say. Wink )

-S

-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 06-25-2018, 11:08 PM