Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Hello, my name is Aymene and I'm 16 years old and come from a gymnastic background. I got introduced to fortitude training by John Meadows after he posted some videos training with Scott. I've read the fortitude training book and feel like i have the understand it enough to start out. I plan on starting my first basic cycle at volume one next week. I have two questions. First question: I'm part of my high school gymnastic team and although most of the most we do is skill training (handstands,lsits etc) our coach does implement some sub-maximal training every now and then (5 reps left in the tank). From my experience it does not affect recovery but should I do anything different with fortitude programming? Second question: What are your opinions on Rack pulls above the knee. I have a friend who does them and says his trap size comes from that lift. I was wondering if using them for muscle rounds would be a good idea. Thank you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by aymene - 07-08-2018, 11:04 PM