Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(07-11-2018, 03:34 AM)mnewman Wrote: Hello everybody,
My user name is mnewman and I have gotten back into training two and a half years ago after being away for 25+ yrs. Training on my own with a little help with my diet and some pointers from a few guys in the gym I have gone from 245 with 35% ft to 196 with 10% back in August. I have been trying to gain some more muscle and have stalled. Hoping Fortitude training will be the answer. I worked for Bill Kazmier back in the 80's so familiar with hormonal supplement and hardcore training.

Welcome and congrats on getting back on the horse! It's never too late!!!

I got to meet Bill a couple years ago at a Symposium in Canada. (We sat on a discussion panel together, or rather I was lucky enough to be invited to be on the panel he was on. Smile )

You might be acquainted with / know Dr. Terry Todd?... FYI, he passed just a few days ago. I think he was 80... Sad

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 07-11-2018, 11:15 PM