Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Hey Fellow FTr's!

I purchased FT several years ago after hearing Scott on a podcast. His methodology just made a lot of sense in regards to training frequency. I read the book, but at the time lacked the confidence or "mental fortitude" to tackle his program.

I kept listening to Scott on podcasts, and read some of his work on Mountain Dog Diet website, and recently decided to give it a go and re-read the book. I also purchased the "Virgin Voyage" training plan to help me as well.

I'm 48, and have been training for 31 years. I've never done anything like this program. I love it. I'm literally drenched at the end of every workout and I'm only on Basic Tier II.

I also purchased Scott's new book BYOBBC, and it's a great read! I recommend the hardcover. It has an old school textbook appeal, and it certainly is a textbook (an interesting one however). Even though my competitive days are most likely over, this book, along with FT should help me achieve my physique and strength goals.

Anyway, glad to be part of the board. Looking forward to learning from you all.

Regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by steve_johnson - 11-10-2018, 12:52 PM