Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often do you change Loading Sets
(01-29-2019, 04:13 PM)OLYMPIAN Wrote: its so confusing. I bought the ebook today and still trying to figure it out.
before you get to the main sets...do you do warm up with lighter sets ??? im so lost.

thanks

Altamir has give you some good input here.

The fact that you just picked up the book probably explains much of your confusion. (How could you not be confused when you had no info. to go by aside from the Overview sheets, which don't explain any of the details of FT?...)

My first impression here is that if you're asking whether one should warm-up, that you probably are just starting out with training and would be better served (and could make great progress) on a simpler program. You're going to have a hard time autoregulating if you're at the experience level where I suspect you are.

Still, though - there are plenty of answers here that you can find with a simple search. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
How often do you change Loading Sets - by tye_89 - 01-05-2019, 06:04 AM
RE: How often do you change Loading Sets - by Scott Stevenson - 01-30-2019, 04:03 AM