Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(04-30-2019, 03:22 AM)weightsandplates Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm Dan and I'm 24 years old. I've been training for a few years now, but unfortunately I ran into some injury problems that have set me back (partially torn labrum in my right shoulder along with some consistent lower back issues). I love training with high intensity but I'm worried this will cause me more significant injury problems in the long run, so I've been looking for a program that balances training intensity with these risks.

Fortitude Training seems like a great fit for me since I will likely need to do a lower volume and high frequency program if I want to be able to maintain my training intensity and make gains without getting injured.

I'm gonna be starting with the volume tier 2 in the basic plan for my first blast and see how that goes.

Thanks for staying active on these forums all these years Scott!

Hey Dan!

Welcome! Glad you've found in FT what you think will fit your situation! Smile (Search around here as there are a few threads / questions about working around low back pain, e.g., using the ironmind hip squat belt.)

I'd start with Tier I for at least the first week, to get the feel of things, but Tier II is where a good number of folks will end up doing most of their training. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 04-30-2019, 11:23 PM