Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(05-31-2019, 08:20 AM)bradycurtin Wrote: Hey guys,

Hope you're all doing incredibly well wherever you are in the world! My name is Brady, I'm a Coach out of Melbourne, Australia and have been training for the past 10 years and Coaching the last 4.

I've been a long time listener and learner of Dr. Scott's, love both applications and progressions i've been able to make in my own training as well as those I coach from what I've learnt via FT and all of Scott's lectures, podcasts etc.

I'm a competitive powerlifter having done 3 sanctioned GPC meets and I will be competing in my first IFBB comp in March 2021 to achieve my inner meathead/bodybuilder goals. Through powerlifting I've been fulfilling my competitive nature while always pushing for growth and body comp proportions for stage.

I'm beyond keen to help contribute, learn, support and love as much as I can here and really looking forward to the time ahead!

Welcome, Brady and thanks for the kind words!!! Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 06-01-2019, 12:37 AM