Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(09-25-2019, 12:02 AM)draflex Wrote: I purchased Fortitude Training last Friday and read it by Saturday night. I intended on starting the program this upcoming weekend and was going to do a 3 day a week split. I am going to jump in to 4 day basic and start today! I've already mapped out today's workout and will be working on the rest of the week throughout the week. I really dig how we can program the exercises around Dr. Stevenson's concepts. I have been pooling my exercise resources from previous workout programs, as well as exercises I have logged in my Evernote. I'll be dusting off my copy Arnold Schwarzenegger's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding and digging into some online exercise databases as well. I feel like a kid in a candy store with this program, as I have learned so many exercises over the years and now I get to add many into an ass kicking program. I look forward to playing with the pump sets as well as getting destroyed by the muscle rounds. I’ve also been digging deeper in to the different styles of stretching, (extreme stretching, occlusion stretching and flexibility stretching.) I’ve done intraset stretching in the past, which is brutal, so I am looking forward to adding these other modalities in to the mix.

I have been following structured prescribed programs for the past year, with adding a little bit as my body adjusted. I did Mind Pump's MAPS Anabolic, followed by Ben Pakulski’s Hypertrophy M.A.X. and then combined MAPS Anabolic with MAPS Prime. I’ve also been learning Muscle Activation Techniques as I can find them, which I find to be very beneficial when it comes to the Mind Muscle Connection.

I've been listening to Dr. Stevenson on many podcasts lately, as well as geeking out on of his many YouTube videos in preparation to command my muscles to grow! I love the forum, I have been able to find many of the answers that I have been looking for. Dr. Stevenson does an excellent job as moderator, answering questions and referring people back to specific pages in the book, links to articles, videos, etc.

Hey Brother!

This post looks very familiar! Welcome - very glad to see you over here!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 09-25-2019, 09:43 PM