Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(10-06-2019, 11:05 AM)EdKammeyer Wrote: Hello all,

I am new here. I’m not new to training but have had a hiatus for about six years since training seriously. This past June, I suffered a medical setback that will ultimately result in my gallbladder being removed next week. I fully intend on starting my first FT blast after I’ve recovered from the surgery. Should be within 7-14 days. I’ve read through the Ebook several times now, and the research is impeccable. Not too many others have the research discipline to present a program and all of its scientific support. Thank you Scott for putting this all together. I’m pumped to get going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, Ed and thanks for the kind words. It's interesting, b/c there are a great many scientists around the world who have much more of that "research discipline," but not so many who are also meatheads. Wink

Hope the surgery goes well!

-Scott

-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 10-06-2019, 09:14 PM