Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT Plan: Review and Tips
Hey Bud!

Welcome to the site and glad to hear you're back in action!!!

Now n' again folks will put up posts like these without any specific question - basically a "check my work, please" type of request. They almost never get solid responses, because you're not asking any specific question.

This would be akin to parking your car in the auto mechanics lot, and simply walking in saying, "Please fix anything that's wrong" without giving any other information.

I'll toss this out: You're basically just listing sets in order, without any indication that you understand how Loading sets are performed (zig-zagged), MR's are executed, that Pump sets needn't be just straight sets (with typically a limit of 30, not 35 reps, although that would be OK) and that MR and Pump set exercise selections are auto-regulated / chosen on the fly. Also, there are particular exercises that lend themselves best to different set types. (For instance, I'd not include a 5's into the hole Pump set using squats as your exercise.)

Why are you not altering your diet on training vs. non-training days to meet the unique demands of these?

(I'll leave it there, but without a specific question, you're asking a bit much, really.)

Much of the info. on exercise selection and Set Type can be found around page 90 in the book.

On the more positive, it sounds like you've got access to a pretty good gym right now!!!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
FT Plan: Review and Tips - by Blackthorn - 04-26-2020, 07:51 AM
RE: FT Plan: Review and Tips - by Scott Stevenson - 04-27-2020, 02:01 AM
RE: FT Plan: Review and Tips - by Blackthorn - 04-28-2020, 12:43 AM