Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(07-10-2020, 09:57 AM)tjjankowski Wrote: Hey all, I'm TJ and I've been lifting for (oh crap) 14 or so years.
Originally got into it to help my rugby career but built a true love for the iron and self-improvement that comes with it.

A few years ago I had to retire due to concussions now I own an online rugby s&c coaching business. I bought FT a long while back and ran it for a short period of time before picking up some niggles (I do BJJ now) but I'm really looking at getting back into it once I'm finished with my cut and vacation.

I love the thoughtfulness of everything I see from Scott and can't help but think that FT has to be one of the most under-appreciated muscle-building systems out there.

I signed up because one of the most valuable things I'll be doing is keeping a log, posting it here will just give me some cool extra accountability

Thanks, Brother!

I hope the concussions haven't caused any noticeable / persistent issues?...

(Yes, I've been told that about FT - I think there's a thread or two here on the topic...)

Enjoy the vacation and thank you in advance for the log. Those are very helpful for many folks. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 07-10-2020, 11:49 PM