Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(06-11-2021, 07:51 PM)Alllldayeveryday Wrote:      What's up everyone! Jorge here (IG - alllldayeveryday)  so I've been blowing up our wizard Dr. Scott on Instagram and I'm pretty sure he wakes up to a bunch of DMs but even then he still takes the time to reply.. thanks brother! 

About me - I don't compete or anything I'm just a gymrat,  trying to look swole 24/7 without needing a postworkout pump to look the part- oh and I'd like to apologize ahead of time because I'm all over the place.. super random as they come AND I have a bad habit of typing/talking like a caveman. I'm 38yrs old- but my wife refers to me as her third child so I dunno maybe I'll grow up at 40!? I'm 5'11 and I'm currently waking up around 204lbs-208lbs. I work in the oil and gas industry so I work crazy hours and have no set schedule.. killing my gains!  Just wanna say that the fortitude training ebook is EVERYTHING that I have been searching for since I was a freshman in high school looking to get big for the ladies lol. Who knows how much I've spent on books, magazines, programs, online coaching etc.. searching for this info that Dr Scott has provided for us with such great detail bighug  #cerealgainsnation 

Jorge!

Welcome, my man!  Thanks for coming over!  Glad to hear you find value in the book - I wrote it very much to help folks know what took me MANY years to learn, too!!!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 06-11-2021, 10:46 PM