Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back thickness.
You're welcome!

Sounds like this could be one hell of a strategy!   (Might even have to watch out for applying too much stimulus to that area at some point.)

(And yes, shoulder girdle pro- and retraction will be important here, I think!)

-S

(06-26-2021, 06:26 AM)Spud Wrote: thanks Scott! 

did upper loading work already this week, so when i do my pump work and MR work definitely going to  implement this stuff. 
when i did my loading sets i decide on a deadlift/ straight bar pulldown. 
i noticed when i allowed scapular retraction on the pulldown i got a ton more feel in upper back. also, i used a deadlift bar for the first time. unsure if being able to pull the slack out the bar easier thus allowing my shoulders to lock back was the winner here, but upper back felt great and that was first time being sore at all from these movements in years (in targeted areas). 
when i do pump work today I'm definitely going to do either 5 in the holes or the 1.5 scapular retraction/ whole movement and really let the upper back work. 

again, thanks for input. trying to put logs together on laptop so overtime i can drop them after each blast, with pics. 

-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
Back thickness. - by Spud - 06-22-2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Back thickness. - by Scott Stevenson - 06-23-2021, 11:51 PM
RE: Back thickness. - by Spud - 06-24-2021, 01:46 AM
RE: Back thickness. - by Scott Stevenson - 06-25-2021, 01:17 AM
RE: Back thickness. - by Spud - 06-26-2021, 06:26 AM
RE: Back thickness. - by Scott Stevenson - 06-26-2021, 11:20 PM