Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few questions before i start :)
(06-19-2015, 04:21 AM)jonnyni Wrote: Hey guys ,

Purchased the book off scott a couple of days ago and have been reading it each day few things I want to ask ,

Would it be suitable to do a training split of ; Mon , Tues, Thurs , Fri , I read in the book aslong as you don't do 3 days together it is fine but wanted to confirm the above is ok.

I think so. In this case I would use the Basic (not Turbo) version.

Quote:Also for Week 1 tier 1 day 3 ,

Thigh x 1 MR

Quad x 1P
Ham x 1P

Calf X 1MR

Bicep X 1P

Are the pump sets in this day performed as single sets on their own?

Or are they paired of eg,

Leg extension superset with ham string curl? or just performed on their own.

Couple those pump sets if you like, but that's not how I intended it (for the workout on that day).

Quote:also there is no direct trap work is this ok? used to be a lagging bodypart for me.

Many thanks Jonathan

You can focus on traps if you choose exercises for back and legs, like rack deads and squats, that hit your traps. Get to where you're pulling and squatting 5 bills and your traps will likely show it.

I would include traps with back, so you can do that as well (e.g., use a shrugging movement as a back thickness exercise) on Day 4. Also, upright rows and even overhead presses can work the traps pretty well. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
Few questions before i start :) - by jonnyni - 06-19-2015, 04:21 AM
RE: Few questions before i start :) - by Scott Stevenson - 06-19-2015, 06:07 AM
RE: Few questions before i start :) - by jonnyni - 06-19-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Few questions before i start :) - by jonnyni - 06-20-2015, 04:52 AM
RE: Few questions before i start :) - by jonnyni - 06-20-2015, 11:26 PM