Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few questions before i start :)
(06-19-2015, 06:07 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: I think so. In this case I would use the Basic (not Turbo) version.

Couple those pump sets if you like, but that's not how I intended it (for the workout on that day).

You can focus on traps if you choose exercises for back and legs, like rack deads and squats, that hit your traps. Get to where you're pulling and squatting 5 bills and your traps will likely show it.

I would include traps with back, so you can do that as well (e.g., use a shrugging movement as a back thickness exercise) on Day 4. Also, upright rows and even overhead presses can work the traps pretty well. Smile

-S

Thanks Scott would, mon, weds, Fri, sat be a better split if i was wanting to do the turbo version or even for the basic? To allow for recovery.

If the sets were intended to be as straight single pump sets thats fine I was just curious as in the ebook it says thag pump sets are always 2 exercises done in a superset fashion Smile. I will do them as intended Smile

Also I have just finished dieting and was in a calorie deflict of 1000 calories per day since xmas with a weekly refeed of 1,500 above maintaince , dropping 40lb in total I have increased my food intake the past 2 weeks since stopping, for optimal body recomp and lean gains what sort of calories above maintenance would you recommend I went to? I am finding now even at 1,000 over maintaince I am still not gaining much weight at all again? Strange as i thought i would of gained weight fast as my calories were low at the end of my diet and a small some of 1,800 calories.

Any help appreciated.

Jonathan

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Few questions before i start :) - by jonnyni - 06-19-2015, 04:21 AM
RE: Few questions before i start :) - by jonnyni - 06-19-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Few questions before i start :) - by jonnyni - 06-20-2015, 04:52 AM
RE: Few questions before i start :) - by jonnyni - 06-20-2015, 11:26 PM