Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(08-11-2015, 08:40 AM)BOLOBUILT Wrote: I definitely agree. My back and core are big weak points on my physique. Arms need to be brought up too.

And specific ways you can share in which I can achieve this?

This is a question that's asked a lot.

First I'd get going with FT (read this thread: http://drscottstevenson.com/forum/thread-244.html)

Then, you can make sure you emphasis back by making the pump sets treacherous, putting the Back Width Loading sets first (before Thickness - this will help you feel the thickness sets in the lats better), as well as including stiff-legged deadlift options for your hamstrings (which also hit the back) throughout your FT program.

For most (not all) getting crazy ass strong on Thickness exercise will help. Get to where you are pulling well over 500lb from below the knee / mid-shin on rack dead, using 315+ on bent over rows and filling the bar on T-Bar rows and it will show in your back. Smile

Exercise selection and execution , too, of course, when it comes to Width. Find the ones that work for you. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 08-11-2015, 10:22 PM