Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Load / Pump Question / Day 3 question/ All over the play questions
Hi,

I am really new to this program. I might of missed this during my long read at work but.. I want to confirm myself with a question about the Load/Pump methods

For example on Day 1.. I got Load/ and then Pump.. so on Day 2.. do I flip Load with Pump ( the exercises)?

For example.. Let's say Day 1 Load I did Squats.. so for day 2 Pump ,do I do Squats.. or do you change up the exercise in its entirety?

This is about Pump:

For example when I do pump and I pick my superset, how would you figure out what exercise you should do partials? What one would you do 21's?

For day 3
Muscle rounds

Can someone please give me a dummy explanation how exactly I should do these? I most likely missed it when I read the book, or I am just slow.

Thigh 1xMR
quad 1xp

If someone can just put any exercise in that and just explain how it should be done correctly, please thnx

Last question, about Muscle Rounds Day 3/4.. I want to do 3 Days a week..

How should I combine Day 3 and Day 4?

Thank you so much guys for the help... I am sure some of the question are repeated.. I did search the forum but I would like to just get everything answered at once if possible.

Messages In This Thread
Load / Pump Question / Day 3 question/ All over the play questions - by dtaraszewski - 09-15-2015, 09:48 AM