Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protein pulsing with FT!!??
(01-04-2016, 12:56 PM)pumpset33 Wrote: Hey FT family!! I am recently coming off a bulking phase that I am decently pleased with. My strength increased more than muscle was gained. I was doing the Anabolic diet for a few months and then as the holidays neared I ate with a lot more freedom. I'm currently 6', 195 lbs, BF is a guess I'd say 15-18%.

Goal is to get back down to single digits while keeping as much muscle as possible(or even putting some on). I've been reading lately about pulsing with Peptopro a few times a day, having a peri workout drink(Peptopro,HBCD) and then having 1 large meal at night post workout. Now I've read enough reviews on this style of eating to know it works but my question is if it would be ok to do Fortitude style training alongside? The reason I WANT to do this style of eating is it just seems to fit my day perfectly and I've always done well(especially mentally) with infrequent large meals.

Thanks for any help guys!!

Can you simply adapt the diet you've been following to:

1.) Fit your day
2.) Create a caloric deficit
3.) Hold on to muscle
4.) Resemble the pulsing strategy without completing restructuring everything?

(R.e. #4: I'm not a big fan of dramatic shifts in diet, if at all possible, esp. if what you've been doing dietarily has been working. Don't throw out he baby with the bathwater. Smile )

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
Protein pulsing with FT!!?? - by pumpset33 - 01-04-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Protein pulsing with FT!!?? - by Scott Stevenson - 01-05-2016, 01:17 AM
RE: Protein pulsing with FT!!?? - by pumpset33 - 01-05-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: Protein pulsing with FT!!?? - by pumpset33 - 01-06-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: Protein pulsing with FT!!?? - by pumpset33 - 01-06-2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Protein pulsing with FT!!?? - by duchaine - 01-20-2020, 07:46 AM
RE: Protein pulsing with FT!!?? - by duchaine - 01-21-2020, 05:09 AM