Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protein pulsing with FT!!??
(01-05-2016, 04:05 AM)pumpset33 Wrote: Speaking of babies, I have 14.month old that makes it hard to consistently make meals which is why I adapted to infrequent eating. I was curious if that would work with FTraining since it is very intense. BTW fantastic book, was told of it by a friend of yours David Samuel. I was talking about BBB and Titan on another board and he brought FT to my attention!!

Thanks, man! Glad you like the book. Smile

David's great. A good guy in the sport. Smile (Which board were you on?...)

Well your diet is key to recovery, regardless of the training program.

The first thing I would do in your situation is simply start FT, keeping your diet as it has been (as best as possible) and see how body comp changes. Many folks will find they'll lose some fat that way and/or need to eat more to maintain weight.

Thereafter you could switch you diet and you'll know what is needed as far as recovery. (You'll also know what Volume Tier you'll be using which will dictate diet, as well.)

You might put up how your protein pulsing based diet would look. I'm getting the sense this would be somewhat of a cross between a protein-sparing modified fast and "carb backloading."

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
Protein pulsing with FT!!?? - by pumpset33 - 01-04-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Protein pulsing with FT!!?? - by pumpset33 - 01-05-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: Protein pulsing with FT!!?? - by Scott Stevenson - 01-06-2016, 01:24 AM
RE: Protein pulsing with FT!!?? - by pumpset33 - 01-06-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: Protein pulsing with FT!!?? - by pumpset33 - 01-06-2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Protein pulsing with FT!!?? - by duchaine - 01-20-2020, 07:46 AM
RE: Protein pulsing with FT!!?? - by duchaine - 01-21-2020, 05:09 AM