Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How many MR's are you rotating?
Thanks for the clarification. I only like two exercises for lat width. Pulldowns and chins (I hate rack chins with a passion) and while I'm getting stronger on both, I'm going to keep beating them and my back will get wider.

(01-19-2016, 10:47 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: pp. 95-96

Smile

"• Rotating Exercises: Perform only one MR for a given exercise in a workout. Your exercise selection will be intuitive: Do exercises that you feel work best for your physique, in the context of how previous workouts went (and where you are sore, etc.), and making sure (as with PUMP SETS) to avoid those exercises that might cause or exacerbate joint or tendon pain. Muscle Round exercises should chosen be to “fll in the holes” in your physique. You don’t need to regularly do any particular exercises, keeping it very random and fresh. On the other hand, you might choose to hammer away at a given exercise until you grow quite strong in that movement and this is reflected in your physique.

• Progression: Log performance in your Log Book to create a "Pool" of exercises you’ve used for Muscle Rounds (see below), so you can see what you’ve done previously and try to beat that performance (weight, sets x reps, or both). The Muscle Round exercise pool can simply be kept in a loose leaf fashion at the back end of your log book."

-S

Messages In This Thread
How many MR's are you rotating? - by bigla2004 - 01-17-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: How many MR's are you rotating? - by Altamir - 01-17-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: How many MR's are you rotating? - by Altamir - 01-19-2016, 01:16 AM
RE: How many MR's are you rotating? - by bad bad leroy brown - 01-22-2016, 07:45 AM
RE: How many MR's are you rotating? - by dens228 - 01-22-2016, 09:03 AM