Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(01-29-2016, 07:25 PM)Doc D Wrote: Just a quick post to register my gratitude to Scott for FT (a truly fantastic training system) and to signal my lurking presence on this site (the only one that I visit with any regularity - professional and familial responsibilities preclude any meaningful engagement).
My background: wrong side of 40 with 30+ years of lifting experience. Competed a little in powerlifting, once in weightlifting (*not* seriously), and never in bodybuilding, throughout navigating an ill-defined path somewhere between functional and aesthetic imperatives. Nowadays the underlying objective, were I required to articulate it, seems to be to stay sufficiently mobile and healthy to keep up with my kids while maintaining enough lean size and strength to satisfy my aging ego. In other words, in a manner mirroring the rest of one's life as one grows older, a complex combination of compromises between conflicting demands and desiderata.

Doc!

Belated welcome!!! (Sorry I missed this intro. post. Smile )

Thanks for the help on the Knee Friendly FT thread. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 02-07-2016, 06:49 AM