Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(04-22-2016, 11:08 AM)Cook20472 Wrote: Hi new FT and think I'm nearly there with it just Very quickly I have searched the forum and have got a little confused. Tier 1 basic. I have gone with hack squat, Iso leg press, barbell slb and adductor cables. These are straight sets warmup sets for hack squat then 1 all out set? Then the same for the other exercises apart from adductor where I will go dc style. On some forum posts it mentions a kind of zig zag for thigh exercises on week 1 tier 1. If that's the case do I just warmup on all exercises then do my all out set of hack 2 mins rest then hit an all out set on leg press rest then an all out set on bb sld?. Cheers

Hi mate, I am no expert but the way I have translated it is do whatever warm up needed to hit that all out work set to failure without it affecting the work set.

Zig zags are when you have more than one set per body part which wouldn't be relevant until higher tiers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by masonator - 04-22-2016, 08:04 PM