Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Log Book Tracking, Stretching.
Hey all, I'm about to start my first blast and just have a few questions that the more experienced may be able to assist with.

I have my muscle round list and loading exercises grouping all filled out ready for tracking. What have you found the easiest way to keep a log ?
Do you fill out each basic training log printed paper version each week and keep adding paper to it as the weeks progress, and then also double up the tracking with the muscle round weights/sets/reps in the pooling section for later selection/cross referencing ?

Has anybody read any good books/online/sources with a tonne of different stretching techniques to match the criteria in the program outline ? (I done a muscle round work out today as a trial and really struggled to think of stretches)

Muscle rounds, i couldn't find warm up sets in the book anywhere, is this just a personal gauge ? 1-4 acceptable etc ?

Sorry if these have been covered. I did do a search with not much luck.
Thanks all, Tye.
(10-13-2018, 04:27 PM)tye_89 Wrote: Hey all, I'm about to start my first blast and just have a few questions that the more experienced may be able to assist with.

I have my muscle round list and loading exercises grouping all filled out ready for tracking. What have you found the easiest way to keep a log ?
Do you fill out each basic training log printed paper version each week and keep adding paper to it as the weeks progress, and then also double up the tracking with the muscle round weights/sets/reps in the pooling section for later selection/cross referencing ?

Has anybody read any good books/online/sources with a tonne of different stretching techniques to match the criteria in the program outline ? (I done a muscle round work out today as a trial and really struggled to think of stretches)

Muscle rounds, i couldn't find warm up sets in the book anywhere, is this just a personal gauge ? 1-4 acceptable etc ?

Sorry if these have been covered. I did do a search with not much luck.
Thanks all, Tye.

Hey. So let me help point you in some good directions.

For tracking

Pump sets/ Muscle rounds and the logbook

For stretching

MuscleMag International Article - Stretch Your Muscle Gains

warming up

Integrative Bodybuilding

Let me know if you need more information than this. Smile
THANK YOU, Altamir!!! Smile Smile Smile

-Scott
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Thank you also Altamir, that's everything covered, I'm ready to start. Appreciate the help.