Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fortitude training to stage in 2021
Good morning everyone, so I've been running fortitude training for now 12 days and plan on running this all through 2020 right up until the next comp which will be 2021. I dabbled with fortitude about a year ago but didn't do it properly, I push volume way too high and couldn't recover. I have learnt from my mistake and currently running tier 2 which is perfect for me at this moment in time.

So current bodyweight is 92.3kg, lost 1.2kg from yesterdays MR session so food will be on the up today. I have been hovering between 92.5-93kg for about two weeks now so I do believe more food is needed. This time around I am following DR Scotts nutrition protocol, I always used a nutrient timing approach (Having the majority of carbs around the workout) but have never really had no carbs pre and then have a cut off after 8 hours of training.

So my macros as of this morning are:
TD
Meal 1
P-50, C-10, F-30
Intra
P-40g, C-70, F-0
Meal 2
P-50, C-250g, F-5
Meal 3 (post workout)
P-50, C-250g, F-5
Meal 4 (post post)
P-50, C-230g, F-5
Meal 5
P-50, C-10, F-30

NTD
Meal 1
P-60, C-0, F-40
Meal 2
P-60, C-0, F-40
Meal 3
P-60, C-0, F-40
Meal 4
P-60, C-100, F-15
Meal 5
P-60, C-100, F-15

Todays session is lower body MR which is so enjoyable, looking forward to push myself and embrace the pain and sick feeling that comes with this session.

<REMOVED - see post below>

In two weeks I will then be cruising on 125mg test e and will be cruising for about 10 weeks. The start of the cruise will also be my cruise in FT, I'm off to Edinburgh for a few day then the following weekend in London for RTS (biomechanics course).

One last thing, I was diagnosed with UC (ulcerative colitis) last year so I have to be very aware of the foodsI'm consuming.

If you are still with me after reading this, thank you and hopefully I can give you an insight into my experience with this awesome plan called Fortitude Training.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ali Fraser for this post:
  • Scott Stevenson, Tintin
Thanks for posting this up and starting a log!

Because in most countries (the U.S. being the main one), use of the PEDs you note there is illegal, that's a no-no here on the board, so I've removed that mention from your post. Smile

If you've got theoretical / pharmacological questions about specific drugs / interactions, those can be posted and I'll do my best to provide education, but nothing along the lines of prescription is something that happens here (nor do I ever do).

-Scott
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Scott I'm sorry for posting that before, this will not be done again.

Good morning guys, so I'm battered after yesterdays MR which Scott helped me on yesterday. I can really see this programme helping me get to the physique I want, which is the Frank Zane classic look.

I had potatoes yesterday which I haven't eaten in a while and unfortunately this didn't agree with my stomach. So back to rice it is, I have found that rice based foods sit much better on my stomach.

Today will be a long walk with our puppy Charlie, this is my only form of cardio which I have taken from Scotts book.

Upper loading/ Lower pump tomorrow which I'm excited for, the loading exercise selection for chest and shoulders are set but I'm not sure what to do for back thickness. Last week I did rack pulls this week im not sure if I should do a row or deadlift. I'm wanting to do deadlifts but just weighing up which will be more beneficial for my results further on down the line.

Will post the session on here tomorrow, I hope you all are having a great weekend.
(02-02-2020, 07:49 PM)Ali Fraser Wrote: Scott I'm sorry for posting that before, this will not be done again.

No problemo!!!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.