• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MuscleMag International Article - Stretch Your Muscle Gains
Tongue 
Download the .pdf here...

http://drscottstevenson.com/forum/attach...hp?aid=345

[Image: StretchMuscleGainspage1.jpg]
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
WTF can't down load the stretching??
(09-14-2014, 10:57 AM)tj124 Wrote: WTF can't down load the stretching??

WTF?... This place sucks!

-S

Attached Files
.pdf   StretchMuscleGainsStevenson-web.pdf (Size: 667.48 KB / Downloads: 3,245)
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
WTF. There's some great-looking stretches in there.

Even more WTF, I already do two of them by default. Smile

Can I have a refund for those two? Big Grin
Come on, Scott, why do you have to make accessing free information so difficult?!? 2 clicks? That's ridiculous! This whole thing has been so exhausting, I'm going to have to go take a nap now.
(09-14-2014, 06:19 PM)righty Wrote: WTF. There's some great-looking stretches in there.

Even more WTF, I already do two of them by default. Smile

Can I have a refund for those two? Big Grin

Since this is the free section, I'll even double your refund and give you twice the free cost as a refund. Smile Smile Smile

(09-14-2014, 11:22 PM)Arcangel Wrote: Come on, Scott, why do you have to make accessing free information so difficult?!? 2 clicks? That's ridiculous! This whole thing has been so exhausting, I'm going to have to go take a nap now.

LOL. I added the link after the kind and polite request to do so. (I had these files stored on my other host and URL, which I recently changed. My lacking memory failed to clue me in to the fact that re-routing my old URL over here would impact these the links I'd put up a year previous in these highly active threads... Smile

-S
-Scott

(09-14-2014, 12:07 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: WTF?... This place sucks!

-S

Tried to click the PDF link above, and the message says I don't have permission to view?
(10-07-2014, 10:02 AM)David1972 Wrote: Tried to click the PDF link above, and the message says I don't have permission to view?

THANK YOU!

That should be fixed now. Smile

-S
-Scott