Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb question regarding ebook
Hello,
I want to purchase the book but wanted to know if i need a pc or can i use it on my phone?Also is there a printable version once i dl it so i can print and take to the gym?My mom has a pc so i can also dl it there if need be.Apologies but im outtta the loop on technology so to speakConfused
That's a good question actually.

I'd not try to read it on a phone. You can get the free overview sheets and training logs (same online shop where you buy the book), which are printable, but the E-book itself is not. Sad

-Scott
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Ok thank you very much Dr.Cant wait!As long as i cant take the sample sheets i am read the book on the pc.Wink
(08-18-2014, 08:01 AM)kastro Wrote: Ok thank you very much Dr.Cant wait!As long as i cant take the sample sheets i am read the book on the pc.Wink

You can't print the sample sheets?...

(If you live somewhere where there is a library nearby or a Kinko's / some kind of copy shop, you can likely get them to let you (or you'll pay a little) print out the few pages of the Overview Sheets and Logs....)

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
I've got a copy on my iphone, just in case I'd like to double check something. I wouldn't read the whole book, screen's too small, but it's fine for looking specific stuff up.
(08-18-2014, 09:37 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: You can't print the sample sheets?...

(If you live somewhere where there is a library nearby or a Kinko's / some kind of copy shop, you can likely get them to let you (or you'll pay a little) print out the few pages of the Overview Sheets and Logs....)

-S

My bad doc i was able to print the sheets.Kids are with grandma now i have a chance to start readingWinkThanks again for your time and for the book!
(08-19-2014, 07:36 AM)kastro Wrote: My bad doc i was able to print the sheets.Kids are with grandma now i have a chance to start readingWinkThanks again for your time and for the book!

You're welcome!

-S
-Scott