Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Wink 
Dearest IBB members,

D/t a glitch in the database system (I've looked into it several times without resolution), if you've *never* posted on the board, you account will be deleted eventually.

From what I can tell, simply posting something - anything - remedies this.

If you've never posted on the board, or simply would like to introduce yourself, please post here.

Thanks!

-Scott
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Scott Stevenson for this post:
  • AnguisViridis, rachreid21, ScottMcNally, squatch245, ValidusMulier
Purchased Fortitude Training about a month ago. Getting a handle on the info and getting reafy to start.

Looking forward to it!
Whats up everyone! I recently purchased FT ebook and have to say that in theory (just started so cant comment on real world results) it is the most sensible training program I've ever read. After doing DC I've always tried to incorporate many of the methodologies into my own routines after I got bored with it, but this is literally the "ideal" program I've had in my head all of these years that i just couldnt quite put onto paper.

Scott - Do you have any local practices here in the Tampa/Clearwater area? I actually live in Tampa and was wondering if you do any local seminars at golds/powerhouse or practice accupuncture/chiro here.
(12-30-2014, 06:26 AM)Kevinhy Wrote: Whats up everyone! I recently purchased FT ebook and have to say that in theory (just started so cant comment on real world results) it is the most sensible training program I've ever read. After doing DC I've always tried to incorporate many of the methodologies into my own routines after I got bored with it, but this is literally the "ideal" program I've had in my head all of these years that i just couldnt quite put onto paper.

Scott - Do you have any local practices here in the Tampa/Clearwater area? I actually live in Tampa and was wondering if you do any local seminars at golds/powerhouse or practice accupuncture/chiro here.

Hey Bud!

Glad to see you're digging the book. I've read a lot of reports of happy trainees and my clients are all digging it. I'd be very surprised if you don't like it.

Well, I'll be teaching at U. Tampa ned month (a grad level class, so you'd only qualify to audit if you meet the basic prereq.s to get into their new Master's program in Exercise Science).

Working on a Seminars after this term, though. One I'm hoping will go down in the UK and I'd like to do one here before that, if at all possible. I would imagine some things will gel together once I'm on campus more next month. Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Purchased FT two months ago and have finally figured out the tier levels and exercises that work best for me. Just turned 47 and realizing some of the most effective results in a long, long time.

Looking to use this program to
kick ass in 2015...
(12-30-2014, 07:12 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Hey Bud!

Glad to see you're digging the book. I've read a lot of reports of happy trainees and my clients are all digging it. I'd be very surprised if you don't like it.

Well, I'll be teaching at U. Tampa ned month (a grad level class, so you'd only qualify to audit if you meet the basic prereq.s to get into their new Master's program in Exercise Science).

Working on a Seminars after this term, though. One I'm hoping will go down in the UK and I'd like to do one here before that, if at all possible. I would imagine some things will gel together once I'm on campus more next month. Smile

-S

Nice, that is awesome man! Glad to hear you have a legit gig going on, there isnt too much around here. I'm out of school and had a completely different major, so I would not be allowed to audit that course, although I believe the majority would be over my head anyway.
Just wanted to say welcome to all the new members.
(01-01-2015, 06:45 AM)Kevinhy Wrote: Nice, that is awesome man! Glad to hear you have a legit gig going on, there isnt too much around here. I'm out of school and had a completely different major, so I would not be allowed to audit that course, although I believe the majority would be over my head anyway.

Thanks, man.

Yes, finally legitimizing myself. Smile LOL

It's gonna be a bit of a "rise to the occasion" course that I hope the students will be glad they took down the road. Smile

-S
-Scott

(01-01-2015, 07:36 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Thanks, man.

Yes, finally legitimizing myself. Smile LOL

It's gonna be a bit of a "rise to the occasion" course that I hope the students will be glad they took down the road. Smile

-S

Lol like you needed that to be legit! It sounds like a great course though, wish I could take part but I'm tied into business these days so no plans on continuing my formal education.
(01-02-2015, 04:18 AM)Kevinhy Wrote: Lol like you needed that to be legit! It sounds like a great course though, wish I could take part but I'm tied into business these days so no plans on continuing my formal education.

Why dose an MC Hammer song keep playing in my head?... (Cuz I'm old?...)

Some of what I'm putting together for the class will make it onto this site, I'm sure. Smile

-S
-Scott