Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott did you ever try big beyond belief
Or was it just Titan??

The reason I ask is that I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the premise of pushing the body to slight overtraining or over reaching only to pull it back and allow the body to play catch up and hopefully gain. Which was essentially the premise of big beyond increase volume and decrease rest times then pull it back.

Did you feel the recovery on this program was to hard especially for naturals??

I know your fortitude runs a longer blast period

What's your thoughts.

Thank you
(05-11-2015, 01:17 AM)Mr Mac Wrote: Or was it just Titan??

The reason I ask is that I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the premise of pushing the body to slight overtraining or over reaching only to pull it back and allow the body to play catch up and hopefully gain. Which was essentially the premise of big beyond increase volume and decrease rest times then pull it back.

Did you feel the recovery on this program was to hard especially for naturals??

I know your fortitude runs a longer blast period

What's your thoughts.

Thank you

I never tried BBB, after digging around regarding opinions about BBB vs Titan training, etc.

I cover the notion of overreaching pretty extensively in the FT book, as one of the "issues" I had noticed with DC training over the years was the variability in how well folks did after cruising, with some coming back stronger and others the opposite. I desired the intensive cruise with the intention of harnessing a taper to make use of the deloading as a means of progression. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.