Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MuscleMag International Article - Discover the Afterburn (EPOC)
Wink 
[Image: EPOCArticlePage1.jpg]

Attached Files
.pdf   336ripped_EPOCv2_16-10-18.pdf (Size: 1.51 MB / Downloads: 1,739)
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Scott Stevenson for this post:
  • Kait_Dee
Informative, easy-to-read article. Just what I asked the other day right there in print! Thanks...biggrin
Test Reply....

Assigned to...
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Can't seem to be able to download it?
(03-19-2014, 04:37 AM)JLarge1989 Wrote: Can't seem to be able to download it?

http://www.scottstevensonphd.com/336ripp...-10-18.pdf
-Scott

Done it....so basically weight training is generally a better method to burn more calories as calories are still burned for a long period even after finishing training
(03-19-2014, 05:22 AM)JLarge1989 Wrote: Done it....so basically weight training is generally a better method to burn more calories as calories are still burned for a long period even after finishing training

Not exactly.

BALLS to the WALL weight training: Muscle sets of large muscle mass, compound exercises like squats, cleans and benches (and reads) will have that effect. The way most gym goers do it…. not so much. (Check the table in there…)

The protocol in the Scheunke study was 4 sets each of squats, cleans and benches to failure in the ~10RM range, with like 2:00 rest. Going from memory here. Just 4 sets of squats to failure in 10 min. will kick most folks asses. Smile

-S
-Scott

Very good articles, TY Scott.
(01-21-2017, 12:49 AM)carnera Wrote: Very good articles, TY Scott.

You're welcome!

-S
-Scott