Welcome Guest !
You are currently viewing the board as a guest. Please Register or Login to post on the board's Visitor's Forum.

After registering, you will be able to view Subscription Options to to gain Full Membership and access to the entire board's content. For more information, see the Board Rules and FAQ in the Visitor's Forum.

Latest news: --- Slin on GH and No gear --- When to up cals --- Milk post workout --- Injectable L carnitine in the offseason --- GDA prefences --- time restraints --- Maximum Amount of Carbohydrate Absorption Per Meal? --- Connective Tissue Support --- Using blood sugar levels to monitor Insulin Sensitivity and Glucose Uptake --- Muscle Memory ---

Buy the Fortitude Training™ E-Book Here!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cortisone shot 6.5 weeks out - effect on condition
06-02-2017, 02:16 AM
RE: Cortisone shot 6.5 weeks out - effect on condition
Thanks for the thoughts, Scott. Cost is a factor to a point, insofar as I'm receiving some help from family which means with my own savings I have a reasonable amount to spend. surgery is in budget but I don't have a blank cheque. That said, I've just done an upper MR session with practically no pain at all so I'm really not sure what I'm going to do. There's a guy who does PRP in London who I'm speaking to on the phone tomorrow so I'll see what he says and go from there. Your help is always appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Get Your Fortitude Training Apparel Here!
06-03-2017, 12:05 AM
(06-02-2017 02:16 AM)Sermolupi Wrote:

Thanks for the thoughts, Scott. Cost is a factor to a point, insofar as I'm receiving some help from family which means with my own savings I have a reasonable amount to spend. surgery is in budget but I don't have a blank cheque. That said, I've just done an upper MR session with practically no pain at all so I'm really not sure what I'm going to do. There's a guy who does PRP in London who I'm speaking to on the phone tomorrow so I'll see what he says and go from there. Your help is always appreciated.

Sure!!!

So, you've not looked into stem cell treatments in other countries I take it(?).

-S

-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
06-03-2017, 12:21 AM
(06-03-2017 12:05 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote:

Sure!!!

So, you've not looked into stem cell treatments in other countries I take it(?).

-S

No, in all honesty, I haven't. Perhaps wrongly (and from an uninformed standpoint) I've been sceptical. If you could point me in the way of something that shows efficacy in the treatment of bone conditions I'd be grateful.
06-03-2017, 09:31 PM
(06-03-2017 12:21 AM)Sermolupi Wrote:

No, in all honesty, I haven't. Perhaps wrongly (and from an uninformed standpoint) I've been sceptical. If you could point me in the way of something that shows efficacy in the treatment of bone conditions I'd be grateful.

I'll leave it to you to search the internet. If you're not willing to take those first steps, then I don't think me doing a google and other related searches is particularly likely to help you at your stage of interest in this idea. (This is just my basic understanding of health behavior, e.g., from stages of change model perspective.)

-S

-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.